Last modified: 2020-10-04T12:35+09:00
English translated by Google Translate
Terms of service
All users (hereinafter referred to as "users") must use the service in accordance with these Terms.
Article 1 (Applicable)
These terms and conditions shall apply to any relationship involving the use of the service between the user and the administrator.
Article 2 (Use registration)
The applicant for use shall apply for use registration according to the method determined by the administrator, and the administrator shall approve the use registration to complete the use registration.
The administrator may not approve the application for use registration if it judges that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, and shall not be obliged to disclose any reason for that.
- In the case of filing a false matter when applying for usage registration
- In the case of an application from a person who has violated these Terms
- In addition, if the administrator determines that the usage registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (User ID and password management)
Users shall manage the user ID and password of the service at their own risk.
In no case may a user transfer or lend a user ID and password to a third party. If the combination of the user ID and password matches the registration information and logged in, the administrator considers it to be used by the user who has registered the user ID.
Article 4 (Tracking of users)
The administrator analyzes the service usage using its own access analysis.
Using this access analysis, we will collect information such as time zones, areas, terminals, etc. with many accesses, and use them for the purpose of improving service quality.
In the access analysis, we have not obtained any information that can identify an individual (user authentication information). When you access the service, the IP address will be recorded in the server log and will be stored for at least 1 week to 1 month depending on the service.
We do not have a system that refuses access analysis, so if you do not want to be traced, please block access to https://app.h3z.jp/logging/ (However, for IP address, server side It cannot be rejected because it was recorded in.) When you start using the service, we consider that you agree to track the user. Some websites display that they are performing an access analysis when they first browse the website.
Article 5 (Prohibited matters)
Users must not do the following in using the service.
- Acts that violate Japanese law or public order and morals
- Act of providing information to other users in violation of Japanese laws and regulations, or against public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal activity
- Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights and other rights held by other users or third parties, or acts that are likely to do so
- Acts that infringe property or privacy owned by other users or third parties, or acts that may infringe
- Acts that give disadvantage or damage to other users or third parties, or acts that are likely to
- Acts of unfairly discriminating or defaming other users or third parties, promoting discrimination against other users or third parties, or damaging the honor or credibility thereof
- An act that provides information that is contrary to or likely to be a fact
- Acts of falsifying information entered by other users or third parties
- Act of using member information etc. unfairly or act of unfair purpose
- Acts that use harmful programs such as computer viruses through services or in connection with services and membership registration
- The act of destroying or disturbing the functions of servers or various networks owned by the administrator
- Actions that may interfere with the administration of the manager's service
- The act of collecting or accumulating personal information etc. about other users
- Impersonating another user or administrator
- Acting as "administrator" or "administrator" even though you are not an administrator
- The act of advertising unapproved drugs etc.
- An act of establishing or inviting an infinite chain of courses (rats)
- Use the service to send advertisements, advertisements or solicitation postings to other users or third parties without the consent of other users or third parties, or for social reasons hate to others Act of sending a post that you hold or may have
- Acts of transmitting information such as cruel information such as images of the murder site of people, images such as animals that kill or abuse animals, and other information that causes social admonition to be extremely disgusting to third parties
- Acts such as attracting or inviting people to suicide, or introducing means of suicide that is likely to be harmed to a third party, etc.
- An act of establishing a link to a website on which such information is posted in a manner or purpose that promotes the act while knowing that the act falls under any of the preceding items
- Send or display images, videos, sounds, documents, etc. that correspond to child pornography or child abuse, or sell the medium containing these, or display or send an advertisement that recalls transmission, display, or sales. action
- When equipped with a function to prevent people who do not intend to view obscene images, videos, sounds, documents, etc. from browsing unintentionally, displaying or transmitting without using it
- Act of sending a post that contains anti-social content
- Acts of providing benefits directly or indirectly to antisocial forces in connection with the services of the manager
- Other actions that the administrator deems inappropriate
Article 6 (Stop of service provision, etc.)
If the administrator decides that there is any of the following reasons, it may suspend or interrupt the provision of all or part of the service without notifying the user in advance.
- When performing maintenance inspection or update of the computer system concerning service
- When service delivery becomes difficult due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning, fire, blackout or natural disaster
- When the computer or communication line is shut down due to an accident
- In addition, if the administrator determines that providing the service is difficult
The administrator shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or third party for any reason or for any inconvenience or damage caused by suspension or interruption of service provision.
Article 7 (Restriction of use and cancellation of registration)
The administrator can restrict the use of all or part of the service or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice in the following cases.
- In case of breach of any of the terms of the Terms
- If it turns out that there is a false fact in the registration matter
- In addition, if the administrator decides that the use of the service is not appropriate
The Administrator does not take any responsibility for the damage caused to the user by the action performed by the Administrator based on this Article.
Article 8 (Disclaimer)
Manager's default liability shall be exempted unless the manager's intention or gross negligence.
Even if the manager is responsible for any reason, he / she is within the scope of the damage that would normally occur and if he / she is carrying out a paid service, he / she will pay the equivalent of one month's worth of continuous service. You will be liable only for compensation within the scope.
The Administrator is not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes that may arise between you and other users or third parties with respect to the service.
Article 9 (Changes of service content, etc.)
The administrator can change the content of the service or discontinue the service without notifying the user, and does not take any responsibility for the damage caused to the user.
Article 10 (Change of terms of service)
If the administrator deems it necessary, he / she may change the Terms at any time without notifying the user.
Article 11 (Notice or contact)
Notifications or communications between users and the administrator shall be conducted in a manner prescribed by the administrator.
Article 12 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The user can not transfer or collateralize the contractual status or rights or obligations under this agreement to a third party without the administrator's prior written consent.
Article 13 (Government law, jurisdiction)
Japanese law will be the governing law in interpreting these terms.
If there is a dispute regarding the service, the Tokyo Summary Court or Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court of the first trial, depending on the amount of the complaint.
Article 1 (Privacy information)
Of the privacy information, "personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Act of Japan, and is information about a living individual, including the name, date of birth, address included in the information. Refers to information that can identify a specific individual by phone number, contact information, etc.
Of the privacy information, “history information and property information” means anything other than “personal information” as defined above, and the service you have used, the page or advertisement you viewed, and its history, use The search keyword that the user was searched, the date and time of use, the method of use, the use environment, zip code and gender, occupation, age, IP address of the user, Cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the terminal etc. You
Article 2 (Method of collecting privacy information)
The administrator may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, phone number, e-mail address etc when the user registers for use. In addition, we may collect from manager's affiliation partners (service provider, advertising / advertising delivery destination when advertising, etc. hereinafter referred to as "partner affiliation") etc.
The administrator, for the user, the service or software used, the history of the page or advertisement browsed, the search keyword searched, the date and time of use, the method of use, and the use environment (communication state of the terminal in the case of use through a portable terminal The history information and characteristics information such as IP address and cookie information etc. are collected when using the service provided by the administrator or viewing the page.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purpose of the administrator to collect and use personal information is as follows.
- Quality of service improvement
- In the case of a service that requires member registration, the purpose of identifying the user
- In order to allow users to easily enter data, the information registered with the administrator may be displayed on the input screen, or other services etc. may be provided based on the user's instructions. Purpose of transferring to
- In order to respond to inquiries from users, information necessary for the administrator to provide services to users, such as information about the contents of inquiries, use of user service usage status, contact information, etc. Purpose
- Purpose that accompanies the above purpose of use
Also, depending on the website, pages such as “About this website” and “About the administrator” explain the usage status of external services on the website. Basically, the service provider described in the item collects personal information, and the information is not related to the manager.
Article 4 (Provide a third party of personal information)
The manager does not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the consent of the user in advance except in the following cases. However, unless permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act of Japan and other laws and regulations.
- In accordance with Japanese laws and regulations
- When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the person's consent
- A case where it is necessary for a Japanese organization or a local public entity or a person who receives the request to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by the law, and the execution of the affairs concerned is hindered by obtaining the consent of the person When there is a risk of
- In the case where the following matters have been notified or announced in advance:
・Including provision to a third party for the purpose of use
・item of data provided to a third party
・means or method of provision to a third party
・the person Stop providing personal information to third parties upon request of
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following shall not apply to any third party:
- When the administrator entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided upon succession of business due to merger or other reasons
- In the case of using personal information in common with a specific person, the fact and items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of the person using the joint purpose, the purpose of using the person using the In cases where the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information is notified in advance to the person or is in a state where the person can easily know
Article 5 (Disclosure of personal information)
The manager, when requested by the person to disclose personal information, will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, it may not be disclosed in whole or in part, and if you make a decision not to disclose it, we will notify accordingly without delay. In addition, upon disclosure of personal information, a fee equivalent to ¥ 1,000 per Japanese yen will be charged.
- If there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other right or interest of the person or third party
- When there is a possibility that it may cause a serious hindrance to the appropriate execution of the manager's work
- If it violates other Japanese laws and regulations
Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed in principle.
Article 6 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
If the user's personal information held by the manager is incorrect information, the user can request the manager to correct or delete the personal information by the procedure defined by the manager.
If the administrator receives the request from the user and decides that he / she needs to respond to the request, he / she will correct or delete the personal information without delay and notify the user of it.
Article 7 (Stop using personal information, etc.)
The administrator has suspended or eliminated the use of the personal information from the person, either because the personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because it is obtained by unauthorized means. When it is required to use the service, etc.), the necessary investigations will be conducted without delay, and based on the result, the use of personal information will be suspended, and the person will be notified accordingly. However, if it is difficult to stop using personal information, etc. if it is difficult to stop using personal information, etc. if it is necessary to take measures to replace this, which is necessary to protect the rights and interests of the person. Take this alternative.
The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying the user.
Article 9 (Contact)
For inquiries, please contact the contact below. (However, it will only respond to inquiries in Japanese.)
2018-10-07 Newly created
2019-06-01 Remove unnecessary wording, correct some sentences, change
2020-06-20 Partly changed/added items in Terms of service Article 4 (Tracking of users) and Article 5 (Prohibited matters)
2020-07-26 Change the display of the contact point