Last modified: 2018-11-10T16:20+09:00
English translated by Google Translate
Terms of service
Article 1 (Application)
This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of services between users and managers.
Article 2 (Use registration)
The applicant wants to apply for registration according to the method specified by the administrator and the administrator approves this and the registration will be completed.
The administrator may not approve the application for use registration when judging that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons and does not have any obligation to disclose for the reason.
- In case of filing a false information upon applying for registration.
- If you are an application from a person who has violated these terms.
- In addition, when the administrator determines that usage registration is not appropriate.
Article 3 (Management of user ID and password)
The user shall manage the user ID and password of the service under the responsibility of the user.
In any case, the user can not transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party. If the combination of the user ID and password matches the registered information and the user logs in, the administrator regards it as the use by the user who registered the user ID.
Article 4 (Tracking of Users)
The administrator analyzes the usage of the service using its own access analysis.
We will use this access analysis to gather information on time zones, areas, terminals etc that are frequently accessed and use it for the purpose of improving the quality of service.
We do not acquire personal identification information (user authentication information) in access analysis. In addition, when you access the service, the IP address will be recorded in the server log and will be saved for at least 1 month.
Refusing access analysis is basically impossible. If you do not want to be tracked, please stop using the service. When you start using the service, we assume that you have agreed to the user's tracking.
Article 5 (Prohibited matter)
In using the service, you must not do the following actions.
- Acts that violate the laws of Japan or public order and morals.
- Actions that violate laws and ordinances in Japan, or provide information that is against public order and morals to other users.
- Acts related to criminal activity.
- Act that infringes copyrights, trademark rights and other rights owned by other users or third parties, or acts that may be likely to occur.
- Act that violates property or privacy possessed by other users or third parties, or acts that may infringe.
- Act that gives disadvantage or damage etc. to other users or third parties, or acts that may be likely to occur.
- Act to discriminate against other users or third parties, or to hurt their honor or credibility by unjustly discriminating or slandering or insulting other users or third parties.
- Actions that violate the facts or provide information that might be likely.
- Action to tamper with information entered by other users or third parties.
- Act of using illegal use of member information, etc. or act of using with illegal purpose.
- Actions that use harmful programs such as computer viruses through services or in connection with services and membership registration.
- Behavior to destroy or interfere with the functions of the administrator's server or various networks.
- Acts that may interfere with the administration of administrator's services.
- Action to collect or accumulate personal information etc. on other users.
- Disguised act as another user.
- Advertising of unapproved medicines etc. .
- Act to open or to recruit infinite chain lecture (Mizumi lecture).
- Sending an advertisement, advertisement or solicitation post to other users or third parties without obtaining consent of other users or third parties using the service, Act to send dislike arousal or possibly posts.
- Acts of transmitting cruel information such as images of people's murder scene, information such as images of killing or abusing animals, other information that causes the third party to make the dislike remarkably disgusting.
- Acts of attracting or inviting people to suicide or introducing means of suicide highly likely to cause harm to third parties.
- Acts of setting links to websites on which the information was posted or the like in an aspect or purpose for promoting the act while knowing that the act falls under any of the above items.
- Displays advertisements reminding behaviors to transmit or display images, videos, sounds or documents equivalent to child abuse or acts of selling media containing these, or recalling their sending, displaying and selling Or act of sending.
- If you are equipped with a function to prevent unintentional viewing by a person who is not willing to view indecent images, images, sounds, documents, etc., acts of displaying or sending without using it.
- Acts of submitting posts containing antisocial content.
- Actions that directly or indirectly benefit antisocial forces related to administrator's services.
- Other acts that the administrator deems inappropriate.
Article 6 (suspension of provision of services etc.)
The administrator shall be able to suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of the services without notifying the user in advance if any of the following reasons is found:
- Maintenance and maintenance of computer system related to service.
- If service provision becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning strike, fire, blackout or natural disaster.
- In case the computer, communication line, etc. ceased due to accident.
- In addition, when the administrator determines that it is difficult to provide the service.
The administrator shall not bear any responsibility for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to suspension or interruption of the provision of the service, regardless of the reason.
Article 7 (Limitation on use and deletion of registration)
In the following cases, the administrator shall be able to restrict the use of all or part of the service to the user, or to cancel the registration as a user, without notice in advance.
- In case of violating any provision of this agreement.
- When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registration matter.
- In addition, when the administrator determines that utilization of the service is not appropriate.
The administrator is not responsible for any damage to the user caused by the actions performed by the administrator under this section.
Article 8 (Disclaimer)
The responsibility of the administrator to default on obligations shall be exempted from liability if it does not depend on the intention or gross negligence of the administrator.
The administrator shall be liable for compensation only within the range of damage that can normally occur even if it is responsible for some reason and within the range of payment amount (equivalent to one month in case of continuous service) for paid services We shall assume responsibility.
As for the service, the administrator is not responsible at all for transactions, contacts, disputes, etc. arising between the user and another user or a third party.
Article 9 (Changes in service content etc.)
The administrator shall be able to change the contents of the service or cancel the provision of the service without notifying the user and will not bear any responsibility for the damage caused to the user by this.
Article 10 (Change of Terms of Service)
The administrator shall be able to change this agreement at any time without notifying the user if judged necessary.
Article 11 (Notification or contact)
Notification or communication between the user and the administrator shall be made according to the method specified by the administrator.
Article 12 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
The user may not transfer the rights or obligations based on the contract terms or contracts to a third party without prior consent of the administrator in writing or provide it as collateral.
Article 13 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
In interpreting these Terms, the Japanese law shall be the governing law.
In the event of a dispute regarding the service, the Tokyo Simplest Court or the Tokyo District Court shall be the first examiner's exclusive jurisdiction court in accordance with the complaint.
Article 1 (Privacy Information)
"Personal information" in the privacy information means "personal information" referred to in the "Personal Information Protection Law" which is the law of Japan, and information on living individuals, including the name, name, Birth date, address, telephone number, contact information and other descriptions etc. It means information that can identify a specific individual.
"History information and characteristic information" in the privacy information means anything other than "personal information" specified above, and the service you used, the items you purchased, the history of the page or advertisement you viewed, the user Refers to the searched keyword, the date and time of use, the method of use, the usage environment, postal code and gender, occupation, age, user's IP address, cookie information, location information, terminal identification information etc. .
Article 2 (Collection method of privacy information)
The administrator may ask personal information such as name, birth date, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. when the user makes a registration. In addition, transaction records including personal information of users between parties and parties, information on settlement of information on partners of the administrator (including information providers, advertisers, ad delivery destinations, etc.) Hereinafter referred to as "partner") and so on.
As to the user, the administrator can use the service and software used, the purchased product, the history of the page or advertisement that was viewed, the search keyword searched, the date and time of use, the usage method, the use environment (in the case of using through a mobile terminal The communication status of the terminal, various kinds of setting information when using it, etc.), historical information such as IP address, cookie information, position information, terminal individual identification information, and characteristic information, and the administrator and partner service When collecting or using pages or browsing pages.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purpose of the administrator collecting and using personal information is as follows.
- Register information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, etc., used services, purchased goods, purchase information, etc., in order to allow users to browse and modify their registered information, And to display information on the price etc. .
- The purpose of using contact information such as name, address, etc. to use e-mail address to notify or contact users, to send goods to users or to contact them as necessary.
- Use information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, mail arrival result with delivery certificate, etc. in order to verify the identity of the user Purpose.
- In order to charge the user for the price, the payment such as the name of the item purchased and the quantity, the type and period of the service used, the number of invoices, the name, address, bank account number and credit card number Use purpose etc. .
- In order to make it easy for users to enter data, it is possible to display the information registered to the administrator on the input screen, or to display other services (partnerships, etc.) on the basis of the instructions of the user Including those to be provided).
- The use of users who violate the service terms of service, such as delaying the payment of payment or causing damages to third parties, and users who intend to use the service for fraudulent / unfair purposes For the purpose of refusing to use information for identifying an individual such as usage form, name, address etc.
- In order to respond to an inquiry from the user, information necessary for the administrator to provide the service to the user, such as information on the contents of the inquiry and request for payment, and the service usage situation of the user , Purpose to use contact information etc.
- Purpose associated with the above purpose of use.
Article 4 (Third party provision of personal information)
The administrator will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining the consent of the user in advance, except in the following cases. However, except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
- According to laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person himself / herself.
- When it is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting healthy fostering of children and it is difficult to obtain consent of the person himself / herself.
- In cases where it is necessary for a national agency or a local public entity or a person entrusted with the consignment to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and obtaining consent from the person himself / herself, it will interfere with the execution of the affairs When there is a danger of exerting.
- When notifying or announcing the following matters in advance.
･Including provision to third parties for purposes of use.
･Items of data provided to third parties.
･Means or method of provision to a third party.
･Stopping the provision of personal information to third parties as requested by the principal.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not apply to third parties.
- When the manager entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information within the range necessary for achieving the purpose of use.
- When personal information is provided as a result of business succession due to merger or other reasons.
- In cases where personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, that fact, the items of personal information to be used jointly, the range of persons to be used jointly, the purpose of use of persons to use and When notifying the name in advance to the name or name of the person responsible for management of the personal information or putting it in a state that the principal can easily know.
Article 5 (disclosure of personal information)
When an administrator is requested to disclose personal information from the principal, he / she will disclose it to him / her without delay. However, if it falls under any of the following due to disclosure, it may not disclose all or part of it, and if you decide not to disclose it, you will be notified without delay. For disclosure of personal information, a fee of 1,000 JPY will be charged per case.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person himself or a third party.
- When there is a risk of serious hindrance to proper execution of administrator's work.
- In case of violating other laws and regulations.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
Article 6 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
If the personal information owned by the administrator is erroneous information, the user can request the administrator to correct or delete the personal information by the procedure specified by the administrator.
If the administrator determines that it is necessary to respond to the request by receiving a request from the user from the user, it corrects or deletes the personal information without delay and notifies the user of this.
Article 7 (suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
From the principal, due to reasons that the personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or because it was acquired by improper means, the administrator shall suspend or delete the use (hereinafter referred to as " If you are asked for suspension of use, etc.), we will do the necessary investigation without delay and we will suspend the use of personal information based on the result and notify the person informed accordingly. Provided, however, that if it is difficult to do so, such as when suspension of use of personal information, etc. is expensive, and if it is possible to take alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the individual , We will take this alternative.
The contents of this policy shall be changeable without notice to the user.
Article 9 (inquiry window)
For inquiries concerning this policy, please use the inquiry form on the website.