Last modified: 2018-11-10T16:46+09:00
On this page, it is a page that posts information on VPN / Proxy server which anyone of h3zjp can freely use.
Since this web server uses a physically different server, it is possible to access even if there is a failure in this web server.
The VPN server supports SSL-VPN, L2TP / IPsec, OpenVPN, and Proxy server supports HTTP / HTTPS communication.
Difference between VPN server and Proxy server
- Encryption: ○ (Since the VPN server and client are encrypted as standard, it is possible to communicate safely with public Wi-Fi etc. .)
- IPv6 connection: × (IPv4 connection compatible environment will force IPv4 connection.)
- Encryption: × (Since it is a connection with HTTP, the network between the proxy server and the client is not encrypted.)
- IPv6 connection: ○ (It is possible to connect to the IPv6 network even in an environment where only IPv4 connection is possible.)
- If you set to use both VPN and Proxy, VPN takes precedence.
- The maximum communication speed of the server is 100 Mbps. Please stop the communication which occupies the line for a long time because it is annoying.
- Illegal activity is being monitored. Please stop by all means.
We are currently stopping publishing.